This blog will teach us how to send WhatsApp SMS without Saving Numbers. I think you need it. Let’s start to learn.
WhatsApp is one of the best messaging apps in our internet life. We use WhatsApp to communicate with family, friends, colleagues, etc. In today’s, WhatsApp is for business purposes also.
To send WhatsApp messages, we need to install the WhatsApp application and save the numbers also. In a general way, it is not possible to send WhatsApp SMS without Saving Numbers.
Today, we will learn how to send SMS without Saving numbers on Whatsapp.
Process of How to send WhatsApp SMS without Saving Numbers
- You have to log in web version from your computer
- To log in, visit https://web.whatsapp.com/
- To log in to the web version, Go to your WhatsApp application, Press the Three Dot Icon of the above, and Select Linked Device.
- Then, scan the QR codes from the computer.
- Now Go to the URL bar, and type https://wa.me/number with the country code like https://wa.me/+880193012345678, as the country code of Bangladesh is +880
- Then Click Continue to Chat
- Now Click use WhatsApp Web
Now, you are able to send WhatsApp SMS without Saving Numbers by processing this method. Hopefully, you enjoyed the trick. Thank You for staying with us.