Reset BKash PIN is essential if we forget the PIN. The account is locked by entering three times wrong PINs in the BKash account.
Today, we discuss two ways of resetting the Bkash PIN. Hopefully, it will be super smooth and fun.
Reset BKash PIN Easily with 2 Ways
You can reset bkash PIN by dialing USSD code *247# or by the LiveChat with the bKash agent. Two methods are discussed below.
Before applying any method, you must know the following information mentioned below.
- Your registered NID/Passport/Driving License Number
- Date of Birth
- Current Balance
- Any transaction history within 90 days
- Dial *247#
- Select 10(Reset PIN)
- Enter NID/Passport/DL Number
- Then Enter your Birth Year
- Select any transaction that remembers
- and enter the amount
If your information is correct, bKash will send you a temporary PIN with 72 hours of validity. Within 72 hours, you need to change your PIN. But the previous three PINs are not accepted as a new PIN.
LiveChat with the bKash Agent
Live chat with the bKash agent is a fantastic service of bkash, and it helps to reduce the torture of connecting with the call center.
- Go to livechat.bkash.com
- Then Click the Live Chat icon written in the Bengali language
- In a while, an agent will contact you.
- Tell them about the issue.
- They send you a four digits code to confirm your identity.
- Then they ask you about your Mobile Number, NID, date of birth, current balance or the previous transaction.
If you answer the question correctly, bKash will send a temporary PIN to you within 72 hours of validity.